Lares Treks & Peru Treks
Lares Treks & Peru Treks is a once in a lifetime hiking to Machupicchu, is beautiful experiencie with a wonderful sights like rivers, lakes, mountain, glaciers, etc. It also gets you up close with the local communities.
Along your hike you will see differents communities and local people where you will get to learn all about their customs and traditions and you will enjoy the unique experience along the Lares treks like seeing how they raise the Llamas and Alpacas as well as learning how they make their own textiles pieces.
Book this beautiful hike to machupicchu with Peru Treks becuase is the only tour operator with its own unique trekking route, which TREKS COMPLETELY OFF THE BEATEN PATH with the LARES TREK TO MACHU PICCHU, passing through the most isolated communities that no one else does, and ending at the Lares hot springs. — NO ONE HAS A BETTER DEAL than PERU TREKS for this treks
Lares Treks & Peru Treks 4d/3n
This four day Lares Trek to Machu Picchu includes 2 days and a half hiking in the andes visiting local villages along the way. The beauty of the mountains is parallel to the generosity of the people you will meet on this marvelous cultural tour great for families. While all treks in the Andes are challenging, this hike moves a bit slower than others making it a favorite of our youngest hikers.
The great Lares treks. A multi-day trekking experience through the Andes towards Machu Picchu. This is Peru Treks most cultural trek and gives you the chance to interact with small remote local communities along the way. You will be able to meet them and participate in their traditional Peruvian lifestyles.
The Lares hike show you an amazing landscapes, views and flora and fauna will leave you speechless. Plus, the hike itself is an incredible challenge to conquer. During your Lares treks you will also visit the hot spring in Lares where you will take a bath and relax your body this day.
This beautiful hike 4d/3n will end with a night in a hotel in Aguas Calientes. Then you’ll wake up for an early morning beautiful bus ride to visit Machu Picchu for your guided walking tour on the 4th day. This tour of Machu Picchu really is the best way to finish your amazing adventure with Peru Treks.
* Emergency horse is available throughout the trek (optional).
- First day: Cusco — Urubamba – Pumahuanca – Puyoc
- Second day: Puyoc – Yanacocha – Cuncani village
- Third day: Cuncani – Lares – Aguas Calientes
- Fourth day: Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Cusco
what do you need along the Hike?
- Original Passport ( same you have used for booking your trek)
- Good daypack (25 to 30 liters)
- Water storage: 2-3 litre Camelbaks are encouraged.
- Comfortable hiking boots with ankle support
- Toilet Paper
- 1 t-shirts
- 1 hiking or comfortable pants
- Hiking socks
- Polar or sweater for early mornings and evenings
- Face moisturizer
- Hand Sanitizer
- Wet wipes
- Toothbrush and paste
- Personal medications
- Sun Hat
- Wool Hat if cold season for evenings or early morning
- Rain jacket or plastic poncho
- Snacks like chocolate bars, cereal bars or any dry fruit
- Extra Money for Souvenirs, Drinks & Tips