MACHUPICCHU FULL DAY
This Full Day Tour Exploring Machu Picchu will take us on a charming tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. You will travel by train following the course of the Vilcanota River, in which you will be able to get the best views of the impressive landscapes of the cloud forest, as well as the abundant and diverse flora and fauna. Machu Picchu was one of the important cities where the Incas resided and the upper class of society resided in the Inca times. That’s why its buildings and walls are perfectly well made. Enjoy and feel the magic of the Andes and the energy of mysticism fill with magic all your experience in this impressive tour.
- We will pick you up early from your hotel and leave for the Sacred Valley until we reach Ollantaytambo.
- From Ollantaytambo, we will board our train heading to “Aguas Calientes”.
- Also, in the course of the river, we will see beautiful landscapes of the Sacred Valley, arriving at “Aguas Calientes”.
- Our guide will wait for you to board one of the buses that will take you to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- The guided tour will last approximately 02 hours; the guide will give you all the information about the Historical Sanctuary.
- In the afternoon, we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo.
- Finally, we will drop you off at your respective hotel.