INCA TRAIL – PERU TREKS, IS VERY IMPORTANT TO BOOK EARLY FOR 2023: Trek permits for the Inca Trail are limited to just 500 people and this includes all support staff such as guides, porters and cooks (approx 200 trekkers and 300 support staff).
The Inca Trail trek permits for departures in 2023 are likely to go on sale at the beginning of October 2022, many dates will sell out almost immediately particularly for departures in April, May, June, July & August 2023. Please try to book before the end of January 2023 to avoid disappointment.
Now if you want to book your inca trail tickets in advance is better if you do 2 months in advance in order to avoid any disappointment.
Inca Trail- Peru Treks to Machupicchu
For your hike to Machupicchu along this beautiful and sacred trail is better to stay in Cusco city at least 2 days in order to acclimate your body to the altitude and you won’t have any problem along the inca trail.
In your hike to Machupicchu is going to be included:
- Pre-departure briefing: at your hotel
- Experienced Guide: English speaking, professionally educated, and official tour guide.
- A personal porter to carry your 5 kg of your personal belongings
- Personal tents
- Camping equipment
- Mattress or sleeping pads: to put under your sleeping bag
- Accommodation: 3 nights in tent
- Trekking Cook
- Wake up tea
- Tea time
- Medical kit
- Train tickets
- Sleeping Bags: You can rent one from our company if you do not have your own.
- Walking Sticks:You can rent a set from our company if you would like.
- Last Day: Lunch and Dinner in Aguas Calientes
- Personal clothing and gear
- Travel insurance
- Tips for our staff:please note that our agency staff is well paid so please feel free to tip or not as your wish.
- Additional costs delays out of control of the management (landscape, bad weather condition, itinerary modification due to a safety concern, illness, change of government policy, political instability/strike, etc.)
You can check our reviews on Tripadvisor or youtube